Are you ready to apply to medical school? Have questions on the application process? Let California Health Sciences University’s College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU-COM) help answer those questions at our next Virtual Information Night on Wednesday, May 19th from 5:00 – 6:30pm PDT!
Facilitated by our COM Admissions team, this will be an excellent opportunity for you to learn more about CHSU-COM and to ask any questions you may have about our application process! In this informative online session, you will:
- Learn about the admissions process
- Find out how to apply on AACOMAS
- Meet the Dean and faculty
- Take part in a Q & A session
- Learn about our technology-enhanced, active-learning curriculum
You will receive a link to the Zoom meeting after you RSVP to the session you want to attend.
COM Info Night:
May 19, 2021
5:00 – 6:30 pm PDT