Are you ready to apply to medical school? Have questions on the application process? Let California Health Sciences University’s College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU-COM) help answer those questions at our next Virtual Information Night on Thursday, November 12th from 5:00 – 6:30pm PDT!
Facilitated by our COM Admissions team, this will be an excellent opportunity for you to learn more about CHSU-COM and to ask any questions you may have about our application process! In this informative online session, you will:
- Learn about the admissions process
- Find out how to apply on AACOMAS
- Meet the Dean and faculty
- Take part in a Q & A session
- Learn about our technology-enhanced, active-learning curriculum
You will receive a link to the Zoom meeting after you RSVP to the session you want to attend.
COM Info Night Dates:
Sessions will take place virtually from 5:00 – 6:30pm PDT.
- November 12, 2020 – RSVP here
- February 10, 2021
- May 19, 2021