Are you ready to apply to medical school? Have questions on the application process? Let California Health Sciences University’s College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU-COM) help answer those questions at our Virtual Information Night on Wednesday, August 19 from 5:00 – 6:30pm PDT!
In this informative online session, you will:
- Learn about the admissions process
- Find out how to apply on AACOMAS
- Meet the Dean and faculty
- Take part in a Q & A session
- Learn about our technology-enhanced, active-learning curriculum
Facilitated by our COM Admissions team, this will be an excellent opportunity for you to learn more about CHSU-COM and to ask any questions you may have about our application process!
To receive the link to the Zoom meeting, please RSVP using the link below.
Want to learn more about CHSU-COM?
Visit our Admissions page for more info and a video tour of our college!