The California Health Sciences University College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU COM) is pleased to offer an MCAT Prep Summer Camp for the pre-medical students to help strengthen MCAT scores and train pre-medical students to become competitive when applying for medical school admission.
The MCAT Prep Summer Camp will be held from June 8 through July 28, 2019, every Saturday and Sunday from 9am-5pm at the CHSU Campus.
The 120 hours of instruction covers the four sections of the MCAT and includes:
- • Complete AAMC content review of anatomy, physiology, general biology, organic chemistry, biochemistry, and general chemistry
- • Practice materials provided by CHSU include 7 gold standard full-length MCAT practice tests and more than 300 practice passages
- • Mock interviews and application material workshops
- • MCAT test taking tips and techniques
- • Networking with peers who share the same interests
The summer camp costs $200 for Central Valley residents, and the full price registration fee is $400 for those attending from outside the local area. In addition to the registration fee, students are expected to bring their own laptop and purchase the MCAT textbook (The Princeton Review MCAT, 3rd Edition ISBN-13:978-0525567813, cost is approximately $60.00).
The camp will be led by Dr. Samuel Kadavakollu, PhD (Dr. K), Associate Professor of Biomedical Education at CHSU’s College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. K has been teaching MCAT prep courses and test taking strategies for the last seven years and has helped hundreds of pre-med students to improve their test scores. To find out more about the successful results from pre-med students who attended an MCAT prep course from Dr. K, read this articleRegistration for this year’s camp is now closed. Please check back for the next MCAT Prep Summer Camp in 2020!
If you would like to be placed on next year’s interest list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.