Pre-Med Boot Camp
The California Health Sciences University College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU-COM) and Central Valley Higher Education Consortium (CVHEC) are pleased to offer a Virtual Pre-Med Boot Camp for pre-med students.
Over the course of this four-weekend boot camp, pre-med students will have the opportunity to participate in activities revolving around MCAT studying tips and test taking strategies, as well as receive Anatomy and Physiology MCAT concept reviews. They will also be provided with MCAT study materials, including a practice test and a study book, to keep as they continue to prepare for the MCAT.
Pre-med students will learn:
- MCAT study tips
- MCAT Anatomy and Physiology concept reviews
- Personal statement writing skills
- Interview tips and techniques
- Insights into DO school and curriculum
- Experiencing a team-based learning format
And pre-med students will also get an inside look into CHSU-COM’s Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine program!
- Get tips from current medical students
- Have the opportunity to ask the Admissions team questions
- See our Microsoft HoloLens technology
- Get a virtual tour of our Simulation Center
Saturday, March 6, 13, 20 & 27
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
(with a one hour lunch)
Classes offered via Zoom
No cost to attend
The deadline for applications ended February 26.